The MSP offering is a simple and flexible set of business terms and product capabilities that provides authorized Aerohive channel partners the foundation for managed Wi-Fi service delivery. With no up-front investment, partners in North America can also resell turnkey managed services offered by SYNNEX, Aerohive’s exclusive US distribution partner for managed services. All Aerohive partners can then leverage the power of the company’s cloud networking for secure, scalable Wi-Fi to provide value and managed services directly to their customers.
“Recognizing the growing demand for outsourced enterprise Wi-Fi, Aerohive’s MSP offering provides a broad range of product and business capabilities for partners,” said Michael O’Brien, Vice President of Global Channels, Aerohive. “Our cloud platform enables efficient and highly reliable service delivery, solutions, and APIs that let partners offer and create differentiated, value-added services, as well as business terms that give partners flexibility to tailor their MSP offering to their requirements and transform how they serve their customers.”
Pricing and Availability
- The Aerohive MSP delivery platform with HiveManager NG is available today. Channel partners simply order devices, network management and support from Aerohive’s current pricelist. MSP-related capabilities are included with HiveManager NG, at no additional charge.
- SYNNEX’s WaaS offering is available from SYNNEX to Aerohive resellers in the US and Canada. Contact SYNNEX for further information.
- T-System’s Managed LAN Services offering is available to multinational corporations and enterprise customers. Please contact T-Systems for further information.
Latest posts by Doug Atkinson (see all)
- The Top 6 Best VPN Routers for 2018 - March 26, 2018
- Top Six Best Wireless Wireless White Papers - March 22, 2018
- WaaS Happening in the World of Wireless as a Service? - March 22, 2018