Global data protection solution provider, Acronis, recently announced the launch of Acronis Cyber Services, enabling organizations of all sizes to more easily access cybersecurity risks assessment, incident response services, and security awareness that have typically been too complex for smaller businesses to consider. With Acronis Cyber Services, organizations are enabled to enhance their cyber protection with a combination of vulnerability assessments, security risk assessments, incident response services, penetration testing, and awareness training customized based on an individual’s role.
In a press statement, founder and CEO of Acronis, Serguei “SB” Beloussov said “cyberthreats continue to evolve, which means all companies need to be proactive in their cybersecurity planning and training. Unfortunately, historically the assessments, best practices, and preparedness training have been too costly and complex for anyone other than large enterprises to implement. With the launch of Acronis Cyber Services, we’re making enterprise-grade cyber protection solutions more accessible so every organization can have the easy, efficient, and secure cyber protection that’s needed today.”
By integrating a range of cybersecurity services into a single-vendor framework, Acronis is minimizing the complexity for service providers and resellers to sell solutions that assist their customers with bolstering their defenses and meeting compliance requirements for data security.
Acronis Cyber Services is a set of streamlined services provided by top cybersecurity experts. The offering includes:
- Acronis Security Assessment Services, which include vulnerability scanning and penetration testing, enabling organizations to identify risks to their critical information, and preparation to implement better security policies for their business processes.
- Acronis Security Awareness Training that ensures that a company’s employees and IT personnel are educated on modern security practices and that executives are able to detect the latest phishing attacks.
- Acronis Incident Response Service, which puts a plan in place with pre-negotiated terms and conditions for an enterprise-grade incident response when a business has been breached. These enhance an organization’s ability to recover quickly and meet regulatory requirements.
This new offering can also streamline an MSP’s operations. By helping business customers train their employees to prevent breaches. For example, an MSP also lowers the number of tickets they must support, thereby improving profitability and efficiency.
To read Acronis’ full press release, click here.
Latest posts by Tess Hanna (see all)
- Acronis Receives $147 Million in Investment Round Led By Goldman Sachs - September 19, 2019
- Actifio Showcases Actifio GO for GCP and Google Cloud Summit - September 18, 2019
- Study From StorageCraft Reveals Sources of Concern for IT Teams - September 13, 2019