Axcient recently announced that it has accelerated the roadmap for Anchor and CloudFinder. Axcient offers business continuity and cloud migration solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). Within the last 30 days, Axcient Anchor saw a 70 percent increase in usage for MSPs seeking to implement protected sync and share without VPNs.
Recently, Axcient launched Axcient X360. This is a converged backup platform for Managed Service Providers (MSPs), delivering a single experience for Axcient products and services. The new solution provides single sign-on, as well as common user experience for MSP management of Office 365 backup, protected sync and share, and BCDR. This announcement was made in conjunction with IT Nation, taking place in Orlando, Florida.
To continue enhancing the experience for MSPs using Anchor, Axcient has collaborated with partners to release the following new updates:
- A more intuitive Anchor UX, requiring fewer clicks to complete actions;
- Additional capabilities to back up Zoom and RingCentral recorded meetings;
- Native Office 365 integration for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint online collaboration, and
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) integration with ConnectWise Automate to support automated and remote deployments of Anchor.
For CloudFinder, Axcient deployed resources in order to enable support for backing up Microsoft Teams conversations and G Suite Team Drive.
In a press statement, senior vice president product at Axcient, Ben Nowacky said, “as we navigate the new normal of today’s ecosystem, it is more important than ever for us to remain agile and adjust our technology to meet the evolving needs of our partners. MSPs value the speed and simplicity of Anchor and CloudFinder to protect their clients, and these new releases make it even easier to add new licenses for their clients for free through the end of June.”
Joe Johnston, Technical Solutions Architect at Integrated Solutions also added, “because of the current coronavirus pandemic and the race to deploy remote workforces, our clients value speed and product ease of use, especially companies on the frontlines of the crisis. We want to thank Axcient for offering free licenses for Anchor and CloudFinder through this crisis and for continuing to update their technology to meet our needs during this challenging time.
Learn more about Axcient.
- The 16 Best Data Protection Software Companies for 2023 - December 14, 2022
- The 15 Best Backup and Restore Courses and Online Training for 2023 - October 16, 2022
- The 20 Best Disaster Recovery as a Service Providers for 2023 - October 14, 2022