Business continuity and cloud migration solution provider, Axcient, has launched Axcient X360. This is a converged backup platform for Managed Service Providers (MSPs), delivering a single experience for Axcient products and services. The new solution will provide single sign-on, as well as a common user experience for MSP management of Office 365 backup, protected sync and share, and BCDR. This announcement was made in conjunction with IT Nation, taking place in Orlando, Florida.
In a press statement, chief executive officer at Axcient, David Bennett stated, “we are excited to unveil the Axcient X360 platform where MSPs can use all of our products in one place with a common experience. Our team unified the Axcient product suite into one platform to provide our partners with a frictionless experience and unmatched TCO for data protection. With Axcient’s new platform our partners will have one experience to protect everything.”
The solution offers the following new benefits for MSPs:
- One experience to manage MSP backup services;
- Three backup services: Office 365 backup, BCDR, and protected sync and share;
- Unlimited storage and retention;
- Simplified pricing and SKUs;
- Supporting services, including billing, training, support, and certification, co-branded collateral, campaigns and MDF; and
- Single sign-on for all services.
Robert Cioffi, chief operating officer and co-founder of Progressive Computing also added, “Axcient continues to prove its commitment and mindfulness to the channel with the launch of Axcient X360. It’s obvious to me they’ve listened to the partner community intently and walked that proverbial mile with us. Axcient X360 will undoubtedly save everyone here at Progressive Computing enormous time — managing products, locating resources, and getting answers are all now in one unified, cool-looking location. If you want to know how to be a true partner to an MSP, just ask Axcient.”
To read Axcient’s full press release, click here.
- The 7 Best Commvault Training Courses Online for 2022 - May 3, 2022
- The 15 Best Backup and Restore Courses and Online Training for 2022 - March 16, 2022
- The 9 Best Books for Disaster Recovery Managers in 2022 - February 4, 2022