Enterprise software solution provider, Micro Focus, recently announced the launch of its unified partner program, which includes access to all products across the Micro Focus portfolio on a global scale. In addition to the new program, a partner portal has also been introduced. The portal streamlines and facilitates the methods in which partners interact with Micro Focus and customers.
Micro Focus provides users with software solutions that allow businesses to run and transform their operations. As a means to enable this transformation, the vendor offers partners portfolio depth and the financial strength to assist with software innovation, particularly with the core pillars of digital transformation: enterprise DevOps, hybrid IT management, predictive analytics, and security, rick, and governance.
In a press statement, President of Worldwide Indirect Sales at Micro Focus, Mike O’Neill said, “the announcement of the new Micro Focus partner program and portal demonstrates our continued commitment to providing an easier path for our partners to confidently generate predictable revenue, build pipeline, and do business with us. We expect more than 10,000 partners to log in monthly and this number will grow as we continue to deliver new content and functionality, providing our partners with improved capability to sell more. Ultimately, this is a significant step forward in the Micro Focus Partner Acceleration strategy.”
The company’s new partner program is built on a single platform with globally consistent membership requirements across three partner tiers: Authorized, Gold, and Platinum. The portal offers access to marketing resources, enablement, and training. Key advantages include:
- Improved SaaS Offerings: Ensures that rebates are paid out earlier, up to three years in advance.
- Enhanced Deal Registration: Assists with protecting partner-sourced deals, thereby ensuring maximum margin.
- Upgraded MDF Program: Facilitates the provisioning of marketing funds for Gold and Platinum partners in order to drive demand generation activity.
- Increased Speed: Accelerates the turnaround time for deal registration, quotes, orders, and MDF.
CEO at Novacoast, Paul Anderson, added, “we’re excited about the rollout of the new program and portal. It clearly evidences the significant technological and financial investment Micro Focus is making to supply partners with the accessibility, information, and tools needed to deliver mutually beneficial business.”
To read Micro Focus’ full press release, click here.
- The 6 Best Risk Management Courses on Coursera for 2023 - April 24, 2023
- The 7 Best Data Protection Officer Certifications Online for 2023 - April 19, 2023
- The 16 Best Data Protection Software Companies for 2023 - December 14, 2022