Solutions Review today is releasing its newly updated Buyer’s Guide for Backup and Disaster Recovery for 2021 to assist organizations during the research and discovery phase of buying business software. Gathered via a meta-analysis of available online materials, Solutions Review editors compile each Buyer’s Guide via research, analyst reports, conversations with subject matter experts and vendor representatives, and the examination of product demonstrations. Companion backup and disaster recovery resources, like the Data Protection Vendor Map, has also been updated for the new year.
Top providers highlighted include Acronis, Actifio, Altaro, Arcserve, Asigra, Axcient, Barracuda Networks, Carbonite, Cobalt Iron, Code42, Cohesity, Commvault, Datto, Dell EMC, Druva, FalconStor, Hitachi Vantara, HYCU, IBM, Infrascale, Micro Focus, NAKIVO, Rubrik, SolarWinds MSP, StorageCraft, Unitrends, Veeam, and Veritas Technologies.
Solutions Review is a collection of business software news and resource sites that aggregates, curates, and creates the leading content to connect buyers and sellers. Over the past six years, Solutions Review has launched 20 distinct and category-specific Buyer’s Guide sites for technologies ranging from Enterprise Cloud to Data Management, as well as Enterprise Resource Management, Identity and Access Management, Data Analytics and Business Intelligence, Network Monitoring, Backup and Recovery, and Endpoint Security.
In addition to the 2021 Buyer’s Guide for Backup and Disaster Recovery, readers are encouraged to view updated research in other Solutions Review coverage areas:
- Buyer’s Guide for Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Data Protection Vendor Comparison Map
- Buyer’s Guide for Enterprise Data Storage
- Buyer’s Guide for Data Management Software
- Data Management Vendor Comparison Map
More than six million technology professionals will use Solutions Review to help them evaluate business software this year. Solutions Review is a completely vendor-agnostic resource and does not endorse any individual product or service.
To view and download the 2021 Buyer’s Guide for Backup and Disaster Recovery, click here.
Latest posts by Tess Hanna (see all)
- Gartner Names Winners of 2021 Voice of the Customer for Data Center Backup and Recovery Solutions - January 20, 2021
- Cloud Security Provider Hornetsecurity Acquires Altaro Software - January 14, 2021
- The 20 Best Disaster Recovery as a Service Companies for 2021 - January 11, 2021