HiT Software Release DBMoto 8 with Support for HP Vertica
HiT Software®, recently announced the release of DBMoto® version 8 with support for real-time data replication and Change Data Capture to the HP® Vertica™ Analytics Platform, extending DBMoto’s support for Big Data databases and datastores. DBMoto version 8 also delivers new shared metadata functionality for multi-user and multi-site operations to support concurrent replications among global, distributed environments.
“DBMoto 8 allows us to extend our real-time CDC to HP Vertica’s next-generation analytics platform, enabling fast data updates to match high-speed analytics,” said Giacomo Lorenzin, Managing Director of HiT Software, Inc., a BackOffice Associates, LLC Company. “With added support for shared workforce and data replication administration, DBMoto can easily meet enterprise-wide, collaborative project needs.”
DBMoto v8 new features:
• Real-time Data Replication and Change Data Capture for HP® Vertica™ high powered analytic database platform
• Centralized metadata to support concurrent replications across multiple installations of DBMoto clients
• Additional DBMoto API’s to browse catalogs, schemas and tables
• DBMoto Verifier™ now resolves differences between source and target tables discovered by the Verifier following replication
• Faster performance for replications using MS SQL Server transaction log
• Enhanced security in intranet/internet environments
• New script generation feature for multi-user management of replications and source database settings
A link to the DBMoto web site can be found here.
Widget not in any sidebars