An ERP system goes a long way towards helping manage parts of your financial processes in an organization. However, there is still a significant amount of work that is taken outside of the ERP system. So, how can you make the most of your ERP investment, reduce manual efforts and ensure both the standardization of processes and the integrity of your financial data?
This eBook, presented by trintech, a provider of enterprise-class financial solutions for the Record to Report processes, highlights how technology and automation helps the office of finance achieve this, reducing costs and risks, while also ensuring the integrity of the balance sheet.
This eBook identifies how intelligent automation offers another way, highlighting:
- The most common areas of risk outside an organisation’s ERP and its challenges.
- How a Record to Report solution with Risk Intelligent RPA capabilities to bridge gaps outside of your ERP.
- Best practice examples of organisations who have integrated their ERP with Record to Report automation.
Looking for more? Download our ERP Buyer’s Guide for free to compare the top 24 ERP software vendors head to head! The guide also includes 4 key capabilities to consider while selecting a new ERP solution and 10 questions to ask yourself and the software vendor before purchasing.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- The ERP Software Guide and How to Choose The Best One - March 5, 2020
- 3 Security Features to Protect Your ERP Data - March 4, 2020
- How to Manage ERP Customizations - March 2, 2020