Acronis recently announced several of the keynote speakers and panelists participating in the annual Acronis Global Cyber Summit 2020, taking place virtually from October 19-21, 2020. Launched last year, the Acronis Global Cyber Summit is an event dedicated to connecting the IT channel and IT professionals with actionable insights, solutions, and strategies for effective cyber protection. This event is one of the largest gatherings of thought leaders and industry experts sharing insights into the cyber protection space.
Acronis recently announced the release of Acronis True Image 2021. This new release integrates advanced cybersecurity capabilities with leading personal backup to create the first complete personal cyber protection solution for home users, prosumers, and small businesses around the world. Incorporating cybersecurity capabilities, such as real-time antimalware protection, on-demand antivirus scans, web filtering, and video conference protection into Acronis True Image ensures that users have complete cyber protection.
Industry veteran, René Bonvanie will be headlining the event this year. His focus will be on the disruptive opportunities created by the emerging field of cyber protection. With his keynote at the Acronis Global Cyber Summit 2020, Bonvanie will share his experiences, along with his perspective on how disruption is the key to the next generation of cybersecurity. Sir Julian King, a former European Commissioner for the Security Union and former British Ambassador to France and Ireland will also give a speech on what cybersecurity means for today’s world.
Additional speakers include:
- Larry Walsh, CEO and Chief Analyst, The 2112 Group
- Rayanne Buchianico, Owner, ABC Solutions, LLC
- Rich Freeman, Executive Editor, ChannelProNetwork
- Joel Zaidspiner, Associate Publisher, ChannelPro-SMB Magazine
- Jay McBain, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Robyn Westervelt, Research Director, IDC, Security & Trust
- Carole Theriault, CEO, Tick Tock Social Limited, and Co-Host of Smashing Security
In a press release, Acronis Founder and CEO, Serguei “SB” Beloussov, said, “these challenging times underscore the need for comprehensive cyber protection, which is why providing a virtual venue where thought leaders can share their expertise is more important than ever. Our goal for this year’s Summit is to empower all of our partners and customers — both in terms of their protection needs and business development. The experts joining us will deliver the actionable insights attendees can immediately put into practice to ensure their organization’s success.”
Learn more about Acronis.
Latest posts by Tess Hanna (see all)
- Code42 Releases Incydr for Insider Threats - September 24, 2020
- The 16 Most Essential Books for Business Continuity Directors - September 23, 2020
- DCIG Names its Top 5 Azure Cloud Backup Solutions - September 21, 2020