Datto, Inc. recently announced the availability of the next version of Datto SaaS Protection. The latest version of this platform improves the user experience by making it more intuitive to manage, as well as easier to integrate into existing systems. These updates come as businesses have shifted to distributed work models and accelerated their move to the cloud, significantly increasing demand for managed services.
Datto offers backup and disaster recovery appliances, Software as a Service (SaaS) data protection, and managed networking products. The provider has more than 5,000 managed service providers across the globe that sell its products. Datto also boasts nine data center locations worldwide, in locations including the U.S., Canada, Iceland, the U.K., Germany, Australia, and Singapore. Datto is offered for data on-prem in a physical or virtual server, or in the cloud via SaaS applications. The vendor is completely channel-driven and recently released SIRIS 4, a business continuity and disaster recovery solution built for MSPs.
Key updates to Datto SaaS Protection include:
- Streamlined Client Onboarding – Protect users’ critical cloud data quickly with simplified setup and an easy click-through onboarding process.
- Flexible Retention – Users choose between settings that allow for infinite cloud retention and as well as time-based retention to deliver flexibility in meeting the needs of each end-user.
- User-Friendly Management Portal – Quickly determine the number of licenses in use, gauge profitability, and view clients’ backup status all from a single view.
In a press statement, Radesh Menon, Chief Product Officer at Datto said, “we are excited to incorporate overwhelming feedback from partners to streamline the offering and deliver innovation that helps them effectively address their emerging needs. Datto SaaS Protection is the fastest growing product in our portfolio and the 2.5 release delivers customized protection, predictable profitability, and the streamlined self-service buying experience our partners need.”
Learn more about Datto.
- The Best IT Resilience Platforms to Consider for 2021 and Beyond - September 16, 2021
- The Best Risk Management Courses on Udemy to Consider for 2021 - September 14, 2021
- The Best Veeam Tutorials on YouTube to Watch Right Now - September 14, 2021