Act-On has recently introduced powerful new product enhancements to better serve modern marketers focused on growing their business, delivering high-quality brand experiences, and driving personalized product engagement. With these latest updates, Act-On is transforming traditional lead management into marketing automation that empowers marketers with control over their customers’ brand experiences at every digital touchpoint.
Act-On Software offers growth marketing solutions that empower marketers to move beyond the lead and engage targets at every step of the customer lifecycle. Act-On makes customer data actionable so marketers can strategize smart, effective solutions to grow their businesses and generate higher customer lifetime value – all with the fastest
New features include but are not limited to the following:
- Powerful Event Triggers: Send real-time, user-specific digital messaging based on
consumer interaction in any third-party system — driving enhanced brand experiences
with better communication and engagement.
- Interactive Reporting: Inform campaigns and experience across numerous touchpoints
to identify patterns of success and optimize accordingly.
- Enhanced Content Creation Tools: Create and edit all digital content, including landing
pages and emails, more efficiently within the platform, making content creation even
easier and faster.
“Even in tough times like those we face now, marketers are optimists and solution-finders. Act-On was founded on a fierce dedication to helping our customers succeed, which is at the heart of our new look and enhanced platform,” says Kate Johnson, CEO of Act-On. “For over a decade, we’ve helped marketers evolve and grow their businesses — not just secure leads. Now more than ever, we are committed to helping marketers deliver exceptional brand experiences and nurture long-term relationships.”
Looking for more? Download our Marketing Automation Buyer’s Guide for free to compare the top products available on the market with full page vendor profiles, key capabilities, a marketing automation software market overview, our bottom-line analysis, and questions for prospective buyers.
- Drift Announces New Focus Beyond Conversational Marketing - August 7, 2020
- Key Takeaways — The Forrester Wave: Journey Orchestration Platforms, Q2 2020 - August 7, 2020
- MultiVu Announces Release of Digital Content Studio - August 5, 2020