Blueshift recently announced the addition of Channel Engagement Scores to its Predictive Intelligence Studio, which includes predictive segmentation, predictive recommendations, and engage time optimization. This new feature aims to provide marketers with an in-depth and holistic look at engagement rates across the entire customer lifecycle. Channel Engagement Scores will continuously update with the latest customer data and behaviors, and can be leveraged throughout the entire Blueshift platform.
Blueshift helps consumer brands intelligently scale customer engagement on every channel. Its Customer Data Activation Platform (CDAP) uses patented AI technology to enable marketers to activate the fullness of their data and use it to create relevant and connected experiences across every customer interaction. Consumer brands such as LendingTree, Udacity, Discovery, PayPal, Groupon, and the BBC use Blueshift to drive transformational growth.
Channel Engagement Scores provide the following benefits:
- Deepen audience engagement with comprehensive engagement scores that factor in page views, conversion rate, past purchases, channel frequency, time spent, and more
- Drive more conversion and revenue by triggering tailored messages to each user on the most impactful channel (or channels) at each stage of the customer journey
- Save time, effort, and resources with more precisely targeted customer experiences that automatically adapt to each user based on the latest first-party data and real-time behaviors
“We’re excited to launch our new Channel Engagement Scores that use state-of-the-art machine learning models that empower marketers with fine-grained controls in optimizing multi-touch, multi-channel journeys,” says Manyam Malella, Co-Founder and Head of AI at Blueshift.
Looking for more? Download our Marketing Automation Buyer’s Guide for free to compare the top products available on the market with full page vendor profiles, key capabilities, a marketing atuomation software market overview, our bottom-line analysis, and questions for prospective buyers.
- The Best Marketing Automation KPIs to Track in Your Next Project - August 28, 2020
- The 11 Best Marketing Automation Solutions for Salesforce - August 26, 2020
- Drift Announces New Focus Beyond Conversational Marketing - August 7, 2020