Demandbase, an account-based marketing (ABM) vendor, has announced the availability of the Dynamic Audiences feature for its flagship ABM platform. Dynamic Audiences lets B2B marketers automate their advertising and marketing campaigns by automatically updating campaign audiences with the most relevant target accounts. These updates will be based on CRM updates, recent offsite intent activity, website management, or other campaign-specific events.
“B2B Marketers continue to fight many uphill battles when it comes to influencing revenue, including identifying and updating their audience lists to ensure their campaigns are reaching the right accounts,” says Peter Isaacson, CMO, Demandbase. “Automated Advertising using Dynamic Audiences allows marketers to quickly create a ‘set it and forget it’ approach to their account-based marketing.”
Dynamic Audiences is powered by artificial intelligence (AI), and helps address the difficulty of providing the right information and delivering the right messages at the right time to the right audience. As customers move through the stages of the buying journey, Dynamic Audiences allows users to maintain a consistent message and provide customers with the information that they need.
Automation is done based on sales stage, intent, website engagement, and other buyer data. Demandbase users will be able to do the following:
- Automatically advertise to new accounts as they progress through the buyer’s journey
- Prioritize marketing investment on accounts showing interest in products
- Deliver relevant content to target accounts
- Save time and resources by creating always-on campaigns
If you want to learn more about this announcement, click here.
- Drift Announces New Focus Beyond Conversational Marketing - August 7, 2020
- Key Takeaways — The Forrester Wave: Journey Orchestration Platforms, Q2 2020 - August 7, 2020
- MultiVu Announces Release of Digital Content Studio - August 5, 2020