Litmus has recently announced new capabilities and updates to its email platform at Litmus Live Everywhere, its conference for email practitioners and marketing leaders. The new features include Visual Editor in Litmus Builder, Email Analytics enhancements, easy sharing of complex multi-email campaigns, and advanced usage reporting. These features enable marketers to cut email development and collaboration time by empowering non-coders to help with email development, share enhance email analytics to improve future campaigns, and reduce friction in the approval and review processes.
Litmus provides email optimization and collaboration solutions for marketers; from Pre-Send campaign development and testing to Post-Send insights for future content optimization, Litmus improves marketing performance and strategy, delivering increased subscriber engagement. Litmus is used by major global brands across every industry, including 80% of the Fortune 100, the top 10 retailers, 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands and U.S. banks, and 23 of the top 25 U. S. advertising agencies.
These new features impact the entire email marketing cycle, allowing marketing teams to put Email First. These new capabilities give every user the tools they need to improve email productivity and efficiency.
- Visual Editor in Litmus Builder allows marketers without technical coding knowledge to quickly create on-brand, high-performing emails. There’s no lengthy setup or formal training required, and it automatically works with existing templates. This not only scales email creation and speeds up time-to-market, but frees up developers’ time to focus on innovation, testing, and driving conversions.
- Litmus Email Analytics makes it easier to garner insights, allowing marketers to improve future campaigns and drive success. As a result, marketing leaders can apply the most useful insights from their email marketing program to other channels in their marketing mix, further demonstrating the value email marketing adds to achieving business objectives.
- Folder Sharing capabilities allow email stakeholders to quickly collaborate on multi-email campaigns or dynamic content versions in one place. Combined with Litmus’ ease-of-use, team inefficiencies will be reduced as marketers can get full visibility into progress and provide quick, clear actionable feedback on email campaigns.
“It takes 53 percent of brands two weeks or longer to produce a single email because of complicated and lengthy collaboration and review processes,” says Erik Nierenberg, CEO of Litmus. “We realize it can be frustrating when not all marketing team members can interact directly and collaboratively within a martech platform. By eliminating roadblocks within the pre-send and post-send processes, Litmus empowers collaboration across an organization in one centralized place. These platform updates, including the new Visual Editor, make email creation easy for all— even marketers with no coding experience — helping them build better emails, faster and create meaningful one-to-one experiences with their subscribers and customers.”
Looking for more? Download our Marketing Automation Buyer’s Guide for free to compare the top products available on the market with full page vendor profiles, key capabilities, a marketing automation software market overview, our bottom-line analysis, and questions for prospective buyers.
And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for all the latest in the Marketing Automation space!
- Drift Announces New Focus Beyond Conversational Marketing - August 7, 2020
- Key Takeaways — The Forrester Wave: Journey Orchestration Platforms, Q2 2020 - August 7, 2020
- MultiVu Announces Release of Digital Content Studio - August 5, 2020