NetBlaze has recently announced the launch of its new app for desktop and mobile that simplifies marketing management to help businesses reach new customers. The company offers affordable services to manage a variety of key marketing efforts, including social media management, customer relations management, reputation management, and search engine optimization (SEO).
NetBlaze is a national marketing company that specializes in helping small businesses obtain new customers as well as maximize the number of transactions and revenue from existing customers through the use of online and mobile marketing services. The services offered to its customers include search engine optimization, Google local optimization, paid search, complete mobile marketing platform (text message marketing), mobile website development, app development, social media management, email campaign management, and much more.
The new NetBlaze app offers capabilities including but not limited to:
- Social Media Management: As part of its services, NetBlaze drafts 12 pieces of social media per content month to be shared across social platforms. With the app, the content review process is now seamless, giving clients the ability to approve or request changes to drafted content right from the dashboard. Clients can also securely link all of their social accounts to the app so sensitive password information is safe and can upload digital assets to the app for NetBlaze to leverage for content.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): NetBlaze offers each client a tailored SEO optimization plan broken down by four months that gradually improves their rankings. The team cycles through creating things like blog posts, classified ads, basic citations, press releases, and more, all of which help boost the client’s online presence.
- Customer Relationship Management: Clients can upload their entire current customer list to the NetBlaze platform, where they can push out promotions via email or text to the entire client list, or to segmented groups. After sending, clients can also track the performance of campaigns by seeing the open rate with an option to follow up with those who didn’t originally open the message.
“We understand that small business owners can be stretched thinly, managing many things at once, especially right now. They face unprecedented challenges to plan and execute a digital marketing strategy while navigating the most challenging and evolving landscape they’re likely to see in their lifetimes. Now is the time for some help, which is why we’ve launched our new user-friendly app that manages the most critical four components of their marketing at a low cost,” says Steve Clayton, CEO and Co-Founder of NetBlaze. “Knowing the time restrictions our clients face and the confusion that exists about what they SHOULD be doing with their digital marketing; we created our services with the 80/20 principle in mind. NetBlaze focuses on taking the guesswork out of wondering what to do and how to do it while easily managing the core 20% of digital marketing that delivers 80% of the benefit.”
Looking for more? Download our Marketing Automation Buyer’s Guide for free to compare the top products available on the market with full page vendor profiles, key capabilities, a marketing automation software market overview, our bottom-line analysis, and questions for prospective buyers.
Latest posts by Anna Birna Turner (see all)
- The Best Marketing Automation KPIs to Track in Your Next Project - August 28, 2020
- The 11 Best Marketing Automation Solutions for Salesforce - August 26, 2020
- Drift Announces New Focus Beyond Conversational Marketing - August 7, 2020