Smartly.io has recently announced new creative capabilities and services for its platform. The vendor now offers innovative testing capabilities, integrations, and enhanced cross-channel workflow management. This makes Smartly.io a unique platform, with a true end-to-end creative and media buying solution for advertising across various social channels. The vendor is also announcing a new creative service through its Create Studio team that helps brands build creatives at scale.
Powering visually effective ads, Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity. This vendor combines creative production and ad buying automation with outstanding customer service to help brands scale their results – not headcount – on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Smartly.io is a fast-growing community of 350+ employees with 16 offices around the world, managing over €2.5B in ad spend and growing rapidly and profitably.
The platform’s new creative capabilities and services include:
- Create Studio, an on-demand creative service that helps brands stand out and connect with customers across social channels.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Integration connects Smartly.io’s creative automation tools to designers’ workflows. Creative professionals can now import assets created in Photoshop into the Smartly.io platform and easily add animation effects and dynamic overlays to create thousands of data-driven, on-brand, customized videos in minutes.
- Cross-Channel Video Distribution allows users to export their video creations and use them across any online channel including YouTube, Snapchat or Google Ads.
- Automatic Template Resizing adjusts videos to different dimensions, which reduces manual work when creating video variations for different ad placements and platforms
- Modular Testing enables teams to quickly and easily produce multiple video variations to test which combination of footage resonates best with audiences and drives optimal performance.
- Smartly.io Asset Library offers a centralized place for marketing and creative teams to easily store and use their image and video assets across campaigns and channels.
- Designer Access Rights streamline designers’ workflows, allowing them to focus on the creative tools without interfering with campaign management functions.
“Marketers didn’t enter their field to do manual, tedious, administrative work,” says Kristo Ovaska, Co-Founder and CEO of Smartly.io. “They want to be creative — developing, iterating and launching new ideas. With Smarty.io’s enhanced creative capabilities, teams can do just that. Reallocating their time to ideation, execution and creativity, empowers marketing teams to save countless hours of manual work while increasing campaign efficiency and effectiveness. Collectively, these benefits enhance a team’s ability to scale creative automation across platforms, allowing them to streamline their workflow and ultimately achieve better outcomes for the business.”
Looking for more? Download our Marketing Automation Buyer’s Guide for free to compare the top products available on the market with full page vendor profiles, key capabilities, a marketing automation software market overview, our bottom-line analysis, and questions for prospective buyers.
And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for all the latest in the Marketing Automation space!
- Drift Announces New Focus Beyond Conversational Marketing - August 7, 2020
- Key Takeaways — The Forrester Wave: Journey Orchestration Platforms, Q2 2020 - August 7, 2020
- MultiVu Announces Release of Digital Content Studio - August 5, 2020