ZINFI Technologies has recently announced it has launched a set of next-generation tools for channel organizations to substantially improve remote collaboration capabilities. These new capabilities address multiple channel-related activities, including both internal collaboration within vendor organizations as well as external collaboration with organizations in their distributed channel partner network. These capabilities are particularly useful in the current work climate, as they allow for increased social distancing and reduced travel-related expenses.
ZINFI Technologies enables vendors and their channel partners to achieve profitable growth predictably and rapidly on a worldwide level. This vendor aims to build high-performing sales channels by deploying an easy-to-use, comprehensive and innovative state-of-the-art SaaS Unified Channel Management automation platform that streamlines and manages the entire partner lifecycle through three core state-of-the-art SaaS applications—partner relationship management, channel marketing management, and channel sales management.
Remote collaboration-focused features of ZINFI’s Unified Channel Management Platform include:
- Partner Onboarding – ZINFI’s platform now includes a set of features and tracking capabilities that can be configured by channel marketing managers to set up groups and profiles for onboarding partners based on activities, points, milestones, etc. This will significantly reduce the need for face-to-face engagement and will guide existing and new partners through programs in a highly logical and automated fashion.
- Partner Training – ZINFI’s platform now has an advanced learning management system (LMS) that is fully compliant with SCORM, xAPI, cmi5 and AICC standards. This allows channel organizations to load digitally prepared course content and train partners based on partner tier, group, location, etc. Companies can now conduct training and certifications virtually, and eliminate or significantly reduce the need for travel or face-to-face engagements.
- Digital Communities – ZINFI’s Community module is now a perfect application for partners and vendor organizations to use for digital collaboration on relevant topics without the need to meet in person. Moderators can filter out unwanted or inappropriate messaging, and all conversations can be mapped and linked to various marketing and sales modules.
- Workflow Approval – If an approver is out of office or not available due to medical or personal reasons, all approval requests can be rerouted to another individual for interim processing and approval. The entire approval request and notification process can be quickly set up and automated using ZINFI’s business workflow engine (FlexiFlowTM), and all necessary reports can be created for compliance documentation.
- Support Portal – ZINFI’s platform now comes with an advanced on-demand support portal that provides robust and granular content with step-by-step instructions, downloadable guidebooks and application videos. This digital support content eliminates the need for face-to-face meetings or dependencies on team members, and helps users become self-sufficient.
“At ZINFI, we are obsessed with responding promptly to our customer’s evolving requirements, including their need to serve their partners’ needs in real time. The introduction of these advanced collaboration tools should give our customers the option to work remotely without losing any productivity,” says Sugata Sanyal, Founder and CEO of ZINFI. “The tools not only help our customers and their channel partners collaborate productively, but also save organizations significant money and time associated with travel.”
Looking for more? Download our Marketing Automation Buyer’s Guide for free to compare the top products available on the market with full page vendor profiles, key capabilities, a marketing atuomation software market overview, our bottom-line analysis, and questions for prospective buyers.
Latest posts by Anna Birna Turner (see all)
- Merkle Announces Launch of Performance Marketing Lab - June 4, 2020
- Silvercrest Announces Integrated Social Media Listening Features - June 3, 2020
- ActiveCampaign Announces Expanded Mobile Functionality - June 3, 2020