In an era when every business is becoming a digital business, organizations must reassess how their greatest asset, their employees, work and collaborate. To address this, Gartner announced their Gartner Digital Workplace Summit to accelerate workforce productivity and agility through technology, techniques to raise employee engagement and consumer-oriented styles for a successful digital workplace. The conference will take place May 29-30, 2019 in Orlando, Florida at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center.
In our increasingly digital world, it should come as no surprise that social media, cloud computing, mobile technology and digital analytics are finding their way into HR practices. Be the first to hear emerging trends and latest predictions surrounding the future of work and explore the latest technologies changing the digital workplace landscape. Leave with an action plan to build your organization’s digital workplace of tomorrow.
The conference is expected to draw more than 300 digital workplace leaders and feature more than 50 research-driven sessions. According to the announcement, the conference agenda features 4 comprehensive tracks taking a deep dive into a broad range of topics focused on the most pressing issues for digital workplace leaders:
- Employee Experience & Culture
- Digital Workplace Applications
- Digital Workplace Program Management
- Future of Work
- Gartner Opening Keynote: Digital Workplace — The Future of Work Foundation with Gartner experts Helen Poitvein and Leigh McMullen
- Gartner Keynote: Gartner Digital Workplace Scenario with Gartner experts Carol Rozwell and Galvin Tay
- Guest Keynote: The Optimistic Technologist Keeping the Digital Revolution Human-Centric with Nicholas Thompson, Editor-in-Chief of Wired
- Gartner Closing Keynote: Digitopia 2035: Why the Future Has a Bad Rep, and How the “Pragmatic Futurist” Will Save the Day with Gartner expert Frank Buytendijk
For more information regarding the event, click here.
Looking for more? Download our talent management buyers guide and check out the top-24 products available in the market with full page vendor profiles, key capabilities and questions to ask yourself and the vendor before purchasing a talent management solution. For those just starting the talent management software search process, this is truly the best resource to help get you going.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- New Survey Confirms Managers Feel Talent Management Needs Improvement - July 16, 2019
- 7 Ways to Improve Talent Management - July 11, 2019
- New Research Finds Attracting and Hiring Quality Employees as Top Challenge in 2019 - July 1, 2019