This week at PrismHR LIVE, the largest technology conference for the HR service provider industry, PrismHR, the HR technology software powering payroll, benefits and HR for small and medium-sized businesses across the U.S., today announced several new product and support initiatives designed to help service providers leverage technology to grow their businesses and become more profitable.
PrismHR’s customers include some of the largest Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) and Administrative Services Organizations (ASOs) in the U.S. The company is unveiling significant enhancements to its platform and product portfolio, including:
- New reporting tools: Report Center, which provides HR service providers with greater flexibility and access to data, improved data granularity and greater insight into business and employee data
- New PrismHR Talent Management solutions: Sophisticated, easy to use tools and applications for HR professionals to quickly and efficiently find, hire and retain top talent
- An enhanced user experience: Improved user experience across onboarding and benefits enrollment, including a new, improved user interface designed to provide a more consistent user experience
- New and improved customer support initiatives: a redesigned Customer Resource Center (CRC) with a new look and feel, an expanded knowledge base, easier self-service, and a new online customer community
“Successful HR service providers are looking to technology to provide a competitive advantage for both their own businesses and for their SMB clients. As a company, we’re making continued, significant investments in a wide variety of applications and enhancements to the platform that will deliver significant value,” said Gary Noke, president, and CEO of PrismHR. “For example, our rollout of Report Center will deliver expanded reporting capabilities, interactive reports, and more accounting data that will enable customers to make better business decisions than ever before.”
PrismHR Report Center will provide a central location to find and run newly available interactive reports within the PrismHR platform and will launch with seven fully-customizable interactive reports. Customer activations will begin this summer. Moving forward, additional interactive reporting capabilities will be released quarterly.
Talent management is becoming increasingly important for SMBs to remain competitive in today’s job market, where unemployment is at an all-time low. PrismHR’s Talent Management solutions, including applicant tracking and performance management, help employers quickly and efficiently find, hire and manage employees, enabling SMBs to grow and manage their businesses more effectively.
“As the labor market becomes more and more competitive, it’s critical that companies have the right processes and technology in place to effectively manage the employee experience, from hiring to performance management,” said Noke. “PrismHR Talent Management helps HR service providers deliver an employee experience to SMBs that rival those of large enterprises.”
Click here for more information.
Looking for more? Download our talent management buyers guide and check out the top-24 products available in the market with full page vendor profiles, key capabilities and questions to ask before purchasing. For those just starting the talent management software search process, this is truly the best resource to help get you going.
And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook for all the latest in Work Tech space!
- Top 12 Free and Open Source Talent Management Software for 2022 - February 10, 2022
- Taking a Closer Look at AI in Human Resources - December 24, 2019
- Choosing the Right HCM Software Vendor - December 23, 2019