Global Human Capital Management (HCM) solution provider, Ceridian, has announced plans to deliver enhanced HR capabilities through its Powerpay platform. These new capabilities provide Canadian small businesses with a more streamlined approach to managing employees through an integrated HR and payroll application. Powerpay is one of Canada’s largest HR and payroll solutions for small businesses that must pay over one million employees.
In a press statement, Chief Operating Officer at Ceridian, Chris Armstrong stated, “our small business customers tell us they are challenged to juggle daily operational priorities while maintaining an employee-centric workplace. Powerpay helps modernize HR processes and creates time-saving operational efficiencies, giving Canadian small business owners peace of mind and time back in their day to focus on business growth and employee development.”
The new enhancements through this platform enable customers to:
- Build an employee database in the cloud: A single system for tracking employee information to lower the risk of human error and storing confidential information on paper.
- Modernize the onboarding process: Immediately engage with new hires by utilizing a customizable online welcome package that showcases company culture, fast-tracks employee set-up, and eliminates paperwork and waste.
- Secure company-sensitive documentation: A central repository for critical HR documents, including employee documentation and employee handbooks.
- Efficiently manage time off: Self-service functionality allows employees to submit their own time off requests from anywhere, with any device. This feature also ensures that employers demonstrate compliance to track vacation and leave time.
Powerpay has been serving Canadian small and medium-sized businesses for over twenty years. The solution is trusted by organizations such as PUR Gum, 98 Food Co., and the Sydney Call Centre.
To read Ceridian’s full press release, click here.
Looking for more? Download our Talent Management Buyer’s Guide and check out the top-24 products available in the market with full page vendor profiles, key capabilities, and questions to ask yourself and the vendor before purchasing a talent management solution. For those just starting the talent management software search process, this is truly the best resource to help get you going.
Latest posts by Tess Hanna (see all)
- Kronos Releases New Time Clock: Kronos InTouch DX - November 15, 2019
- 5 Best Practices for Selecting Talent Management Software - November 7, 2019
- PeopleFluent Brings HR Software Offerings to the Mid-Enterprise Market - October 29, 2019