Provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, Workday Inc., has announced a series of innovations to help customers navigate the changing HR world. At the vendor’s annual customer conference, Workday Rising, Workday showed how organizations can reimagine their businesses with new applications such as Workday People Experience, Workday Credentials, and Workday People Analytics. With an architecture based on the Power of One, Workday is suited to provide insights that help to drive strategic decision-making and enhance employee engagement.
In a press statement, vice president and general manager of Talent Optimization at Workday, David Somers said, “today’s organizations need new ways to engage and inspire a fluid workforce that brings its consumer technology expectations to the workplace. Workday is infusing new technologies such as machine learning, blockchain, and advanced analytics into every inch of our solutions. This enables us to surface meaningful insights, create greater efficiencies, and deliver a more intelligent experience that is unmatched by other vendors — for the broader benefit of our customers, their employees, and their bottom line.”
With new advancements announced at Workday Rising, customers have the ability to:
- Personalize and Elevate Employee Experiences: Workday People Experience uses machine learning to curate unique experiences for each user. This brings insights to a user at the right time, delivering guidance in career development, personalized content, and HR case creation and management.
- Meet Evolving Talent Demands: The new feature for Human Capital Management (HCM), Skill Insights, allows managers to determine what skills they have and what gaps exist within their organization.
- Make Better-Informed Decisions: Workday People Analytics is a new application that utilizes augmented analytics technology to provide business leaders with a view into the critical business trends within their organization, along with an understanding of what is driving those trends.
HR leaders are under an increasing amount of pressure to effectively manage and develop their workers as technology continues to reshape every job, alternative work arrangements are becoming more common, and agility becomes key to survival. Workday has made unique investments to develop solutions that support a multi-faceted workforce, a distributed workplace, and new ways of working.
To read Workday’s full press release, click here.
Looking for more? Download our Talent Management Buyer’s Guide and check out the top-24 products available in the market with full page vendor profiles, key capabilities, and questions to ask yourself and the vendor before purchasing a talent management solution. For those just starting the talent management software search process, this is truly the best resource to help get you going.
Latest posts by Tess Hanna (see all)
- Gartner Names Winners of 2020 Customers’ Choice for Cloud HCM Suites for 1,000+ Employee Enterprises - January 28, 2020
- The 7 Best Talent Management LinkedIn Groups You Should Join - January 27, 2020
- Paycor Launches New Paycor Scheduling and Scheduling Pro Platforms - January 23, 2020