HR technology solution provider, Namely recently announced a new feature within its flagship People Operations Platform product, Comply Database Powered by ThinkHR. This content library provides HR leaders with access to hundreds of up-to-date checklists, tools, forms, and sample policies, as well as the most recent news and information necessary for supporting compliance best practices.
Comply Database was designed with HR professionals in mind. The solution assists organizations with mitigating risks and maintaining a connected workforce within a single intuitive platform. This frees up HR teams to focus on strategic tasks that help attract talent, develop employees, and build a strong company culture to scale.
In a press statement, SVP of Product at Namely, Nick Christman said, “HR teams shoulder an immense burden when it comes to keeping track of a constantly changing national and local compliance landscape, especially within those companies whose employees and offices span multiple states. Comply Database can help these teams reduce risk related to people operations, gain of-the-moment insight into varying trends, and reduce the manual lift for HR with built-in tools.”
Namely’s Comply Database offers:
- A comprehensive content library, which includes a Q&A database, checklists, toolkits, webinars, whitepapers, and more.
- Powerful tools, such as a job description builder, salary benchmarking insights, an employee classification toolkit, and a state policy comparison wizard.
- Compliance and legislative insights, which include a compliance calendar, law alerts, and compliance newsletters.
Namely recognizes that compliance is critical for all businesses, so Comply Database will be included free of charge for all clients as a part of its core People Operations Platform.
Larry Dunivan, Namely’s CEO also added, “as we move into 2020 and beyond, we’re continuing to invest in bringing our clients the absolute best products in the market. We understand our mid-sized clients’ specific pain points, and we are constantly building upon our flagship solution to offer them the technology and support that they need to solve their most pressing challenges.”
To read Namely’s full press release, click here.
Latest posts by Tess Hanna (see all)
- Paycor Launches New Paycor Scheduling and Scheduling Pro Platforms - January 23, 2020
- The Best Talent Management Events and Conferences to Attend in 2020 - January 22, 2020
- Solutions Review Names 4 Talent Management Vendors to Watch, 2020 - January 21, 2020