ActiveCampaign has recently announced expanded mobile capabilities to ensure companies can grow their business at any time from anywhere in the world. ActiveCampaign’s mobile apps let businesses be more agile by giving them the tools to tackle core business tasks, regardless of their preferred mobile platform. By making its platform more accessible, ActiveCampaign enables its users to manage their email campaigns in whatever manner best suits their workflow.
ActiveCampaign helps organizations keep track of their leads, as well as automate lead prioritization and contact management. Core features include lead scoring, automatic email triggers, mobile access, and Gmail integration. Their marketing is focused on customers utilizing automated workflows and drip campaigns. Users can sort their audience based on interests, industry, activity, or other customizable factors. ActiveCampaign offers various paid options that change on a sliding scale based on how many contacts you want to store.
ActiveCampaign’s mobile app allows companies to do the following:
- See important details about customers, ensuring the ability to respond quickly and reach out at the right time. This includes the power to manage a sales team, view pipelines, and create deals
- Manage and view 1:1 and marketing communications with customers, including the ability to see results from marketing campaigns
- Use a supplemental app, ActiveCampaign Conversations; live chat, email, and a unified inbox connects conversations with customers directly to ActiveCampaign, keeping sales and support data all in one place.
“Business leaders don’t have time to be anchored to their laptop, and customer expectations of businesses have never been higher in today’s always-connected world,” says Tony Newcome, CTO at ActiveCampaign. “As we look ahead to where to add value for our customers, mobile tools are integral because customers want more efficient and personal communication across the entire customer lifecycle. ActiveCampaign’s mobile apps expand how all businesses can access a customer-centric view, by providing the core functions necessary to deliver an incredible experience at any time — a cornerstone of Customer Experience Automation.”
Looking for more? Download our Marketing Automation Buyer’s Guide for free to compare the top products available on the market with full page vendor profiles, key capabilities, a marketing automation software market overview, our bottom-line analysis, and questions for prospective buyers.
- Drift Announces New Focus Beyond Conversational Marketing - August 7, 2020
- Key Takeaways — The Forrester Wave: Journey Orchestration Platforms, Q2 2020 - August 7, 2020
- MultiVu Announces Release of Digital Content Studio - August 5, 2020