Adobe has recently announced new innovations to deliver customer experiences at scale, with its new Adobe Experience Platform, the industry’s first open and extensible platform for Customer Experience Management. These innovations include data governance capabilities, availability of Adobe’s Real-time Customer Data Platform service, and new ways to personalize and deliver experiences through customer journey orchestration.
“Customer experience is the new battleground for businesses of any size. Brands must close the gap between the customer, the channels they engage on and the brand experience they expect,” says Suresh Vittal, Vice President, Adobe Experience Cloud. “Adobe Experience Platform is built to give brands a single, actionable view of each customer in real time without the pain of connecting stale data across siloed systems and different digital and physical customer touch points.”
Advancements in the Adobe Experience Platform include:
- Real-time personalization at scale, to tackle the three most common data challenges: fragmented data, inconsistent experiences, an complicated governance.
- Photoshop-inspired analytics, to allow brands looking at data across channels to have an easy way to dig deeper and uncover new insights
- Simplifying data governance, allowing users to apply specific labels to data based on their governance and compliance needs
- Real-time omnichannel journey orchestration, allowing users to respond to customers’ actions and other signals in real time
Adobe is reimagining Customer Experience Management (CXM) with Adobe Experience Cloud, the industry’s only end-to-end solution for experience creation, marketing, advertising, analytics and commerce. Adobe Experience Cloud helps brands deliver consistent, continuous and compelling B2C, B2B and B2E experiences across customer touchpoints and channels—all while accelerating business growth. Unlike legacy enterprise platforms with static, siloed customer profiles, Adobe Experience Platform empowers companies to fully understand customers and make data actionable through Adobe Sensei, the company’s AI and machine learning technology. Industry analysts have named Adobe a leader in 24 major reports focused on experience—more than any other technology company.
To learn more about this announcement, click here.
Latest posts by Anna Birna Turner (see all)
- The Year Ahead for Marketing Automation: Predictions and Trends - December 5, 2019
- Expert MarTech Predictions and Trends of 2020: OneSignal - December 5, 2019
- Expert MarTech Predictions and Trends of 2020: HeyOrca - December 5, 2019