Constant Contact, an email marketing provider, has recently announced several new features for its email marketing platform. These features focus on expanding branding, productivity, and e-commerce functionality. This includes a new AI-powered website builder, LogoMaker, e-commerce stores, G Suite productivity tools, and more.
“Today, we know that small business owners are faced with the reality of managing multiple disparate tools to market their businesses,” said Jeff Fox, CEO of Endurance International Group. “Our mission at Constant Contact is to make the journey for small business owners less complex by providing the right tools needed to start, brand and grow their businesses. By bringing together websites, domains, e-commerce and our award-winning email marketing tools, we are making it easier for small business owners to get more value from their marketing efforts.”
One of the biggest advantages of Constant Contact’s new website builder is that it enables users with little to no tech or design experience to build functional, personalized websites. By lowering the barrier to entry, more business people can create websites and utilize the new marketing suite features, including:
- Mobile-friendly website designs and free SSL encryption
- Custom domain names and G suite productivity tools
- Online store, shopping cart, payment, tax, and inventory management
- Image library with 500,000+ free images
- Analytics and insights to drive growth and optimization
In addition to email marketing, Constant Contact provides tools for marketing automation and e-commerce, as well as Google, Facebook, and Instagram ads. Constant Contact also provides professional marketing services and marketing advisers. These resources are great for companies and organization that need a little bit of guidance when it comes to developing a sound marketing strategy. If you’re looking for a helpful, communicative vendor with high quality marketing and e-commerce tools, Constant Contact is a great choice.
If you want to learn more about the new marketing suite features, click here.
Latest posts by Anna Birna Turner (see all)
- Solutions Review Set to Host First Marketing Technology Insight Jam - October 22, 2019
- Constant Contact Announces New Online Marketing Tools - October 21, 2019
- Microsoft Announces Digital Marketing Center for SMBs - October 17, 2019