Influitive Corporation has recently announced the launch of its new open hub, Influitive Experience. This new product is a hub for customer marketing, customer success, and customer experience professionals to explore Influitive’s platform and engagement capabilities at their own pace without the need to request a demo. Users can access and register for Inlfuitivie Experience directly at the vendor’s website.
Influitive’s easy-to-use SaaS platform combines industry-leading customer advocacy tools, expert services, and training with intelligent automation, gamification, and personalization features that drive extreme engagement and customer growth at scale. Leading brands such as Cisco, Oracle, Adobe, ADP, and IBM rely upon Influitive to help foster collaboration, build trust, and deepen relationships with customers for top-line growth and bottom-line profits.
Immediate user benefits from Influitive Experience include the following:
- Highly Personalized Journey: Answering a few short questions unlocks a customized journey that surfaces the right content at the right time. Users can also unlock content outside of their journey, creating a truly self-serviced experience.
- Gamified User Experience: Earn points for completing actions such as reading content, taking surveys and asking questions that can be redeemed for rewards such as tech gear, gift vouchers, charity donations and more.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with Influitive experts and like-minded individuals on common challenges and solutions in customer engagement and advocacy through Influitive’s modern discussion board.
“Today’s buyers are overwhelmed by the number of vendors and options available to them, yet are underwhelmed by the messages they are receiving and the buying process,” says Dan Cote, Chief Marketing Officer at Influitive. “To survive in today’s SaaS-driven, digitally connected world, companies must embrace and orchestrate customer engagement beginning with the buyer journey.”
Looking for more? Download our Marketing Automation Buyer’s Guide for free to compare the top products available on the market with full page vendor profiles, key capabilities, a marketing automation software market overview, our bottom-line analysis, and questions for prospective buyers.
- Drift Announces New Focus Beyond Conversational Marketing - August 7, 2020
- Key Takeaways — The Forrester Wave: Journey Orchestration Platforms, Q2 2020 - August 7, 2020
- MultiVu Announces Release of Digital Content Studio - August 5, 2020