The MarTech Breakthrough Awards honor the excellence and work of the best companies, technologies, products, and services in the field of marketing, advertising, and sales technology. These categories include marketing automation, content marketing, email marketing, search engine marketing, social media, conversational marketing, and mobile marketing. Each category is then further divided up to account for business size, platform, and more.
In order to be eligible for a nomination, all entries must have been produced or updated after March 1, 2017, giving nominees a two year window. The award judges are senior-level, experienced marketing, ad, and sales professionals that have years of experience within the MarTech space. This includes tech startups, veteran industry leaders, journalists, analysts, and other business leaders. This article will break down the top winners from each category.
Here are the most notable winners in the marketing automation space:
- Sailthru — Best Marketing Automation Platform for Enterprises
- Widen — Best Overall Content Marketing Software
- Marketo — Best B2B Email Marketing Solution
- Brandify — Best SEO Platform
- LiveRamp — Best Overall AdTech Solution
- BirdEye — Best Overall Social Media Management Platform
- Drift — Best Overall Conversational Marketing Solution
- Pocketmath — Best Overall Mobile Marketing Solution
“MarTech Breakthrough was created to analyze the crowded field of MarTech and highlight the standout solutions and companies driving innovation in this extremely competitive space,” says James Johnson, Managing Director at MarTech Breakthrough. “As the MarTech sector crosses the $50 billion mark in global spending, there are certainly no signs that the rate of growth within the MarTech space is slowing, and our winners circle this year shows that the future is bright for the entire MarTech market. We extend a hearty congratulations to our fantastic set of 2019 MarTech Breakthrough Award winners.”
To learn more about the other MarTech Breakthrough winners, click here.
Latest posts by Anna Birna Turner (see all)
- The Year Ahead for Marketing Automation: Predictions and Trends - December 5, 2019
- Expert MarTech Predictions and Trends of 2020: OneSignal - December 5, 2019
- Expert MarTech Predictions and Trends of 2020: HeyOrca - December 5, 2019