Our editors announced a call for content for Solutions Review Insight Jam 2022, a community web event for business software practitioners.
Solutions Review is calling for participation in Insight Jam 2022! The fourth-annual Insight Jam community web event will feature more than 48 hours of buying advice, best practices, predictions, trends, tips and tricks for modern organizations looking to stay on-trend. Last year’s event was a smashing success generating more than 1,500 posts, 3,000 likes, 15,000 video views, and more than 750,000 impressions. This year Solutions Review is doubling down on its popular Expert Panel segments to meet the demand for what its editors do best; bring industry experts together to publish the web’s leading content for enterprise technologists.
Solutions Review Insight Jam 2022: Save the Dates
- Monday, December 12: Information Security (#InfoSecInsightJam): Adapting and Managing IAM, Endpoint, and SIEM in the SaaS Age
- Tuesday, December 13: Data Protection (#BUDRInsightJam): Challenges and Opportunities in Cloud Data Protection, Enterprise Backup, and Disaster Recovery
- Wednesday, December 14: WorkTech (#WorkTechInsightJam): The Proliferation of Cloud-Based Automation Technologies
- Thursday, December 15: Business Intelligence (#BIInsightJam): Cloud Data Architectures: Best Practices for Managing, Analyzing, and Governing Data in the Cloud
Solutions Review Insight Jam 2022: Event Schedule
Insight Jams will feature three distinct tracks, each designed for a specific business software buyer or user persona:
- Track 1 (8:30 AM EST to 12:30 PM): Buying advice for organizations currently evaluating business software in a mid-market or enterprise setting
- Track 2 (12:30 PM EST to 4:30 PM): Best practices for implementation and deployment of enterprise technology
- Track 3 (4:30 PM EST to 8:30 PM): Trends and predictions for 2023
Solutions Review Insight Jam 2022: How to Participate
We encourage all to participate in the Solutions Review Insight Jam by actively engaging in the discussion on Twitter (hashtags listed above). For industry experts and software vendors, here’s how to get involved:
- Submit a short “Insight” vertical video (60 seconds or less) to be featured during up to three of the event tracks, event live blog, and a compilation of expert advice on YouTube with accompanying brand URL and logo (where applicable). Submissions are limited to 36 Insights per Insight Jam.
- Apply to participate in one of our live (or pre-recorded) Expert Panel discussions happening throughout the event, hosted on the Solutions Review YouTube channel. Panel slots are limited to 20 members per Insight Jam.
- Submit written trends predictions for 2023 to be featured in an annual year-end roundup, break embargoed news with us, and share cloud-focused contributed articles to be featured during the event
The event is a great way for solution providers to move the needle for Q4 engagement by putting their brand in front of Solutions Review’s qualified audience of enterprise business software buyers and practitioners. The deadline for submissions is December 2, 2022.
Solutions Review Insight Jam 2022: Get in Touch
For video, written content submissions, and general inquiries, contact us through this secure portal. Follow our LinkedIn Showcase page for up-to-the-minute event details. You can also reach out to our editors:
- Tim King for Business Intelligence: email@example.com
- William Jepma for WorkTech: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Costello for Information Security: email@example.com
- Alden Wong for Data Protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
Solutions Review Insight Jam 2021: Recap
For video, written content submissions, and general inquiries, contact us through this secure portal. You can also reach out to our editors:
- 2021 BI Insight Jam Live Blog
- 2021 Information Security Insight Jam Live Blog
- 2021 WorkTech Insight Jam Live Blog
- 2021 BUDR Insight Jam Live Blog
- Solutions Review Insight Jam YouTube playlist
Solutions Review is a collection of business software news and resource sites that aggregates, curates, and creates the leading content to connect buyers and sellers. Over the past six years, Solutions Review has launched 20 distinct and category-specific Buyer’s Guide sites for technologies ranging from Cybersecurity to Big Data and WorkTech, as well as Identity and Access Management, Endpoint Security, Data Analytics and Data Management, Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Process Management, and Enterprise Cloud and Network Monitoring.
- Data Management News for the Week of December 9; Updates from Airbyte, Arcion, MANTA & More - December 8, 2022
- Analytics and Data Science News for the Week of December 9; Updates from Alteryx, Opaque Systems, Mode Analytics & More - December 8, 2022
- Analytics and Data Science News for the Week of December 2; Updates from AWS, Power BI, Starburst & More - December 1, 2022