Brightcove, a provider of cloud services for video, has announced the release of Brightcove Campaign, an application that enables marketers to create video-driven marketing campaigns. These campaigns will yield data with the ability to compare video performance to a variety of industry benchmarks. Marketers can generate, maintain, and optimize campaigns, while simultaneously boosting marketing efficiency.
As video content becomes increasingly popular, it’s important for marketers to have access to tools like Brightcove Campaign. Not only does it allow for rapid video creation, but it provides a variety of analytics and insight-driven features that lets marketers measure and analyze their results. Capabilities like video benchmarking let users see exactly how they’re stacking up against industry standards.
“According to B2B Marketing Zone, the top goals for demand generation managers this year are focusing on lead quality over quantity, as well as improving conversion rates and campaign results,” says Charles Chu, Chief Technology Officer at Brightcove. “To help accomplish those goals, we launched Brightcove Campaign to give demand generation teams the insightful data, optimization, and efficiency they need to create impactful, video-driven marketing campaigns. We take pride in our customers trusting us with their video initiatives, and Brightcove Campaign™ is yet another video tool that can boost businesses’ topline. Throughout the development phase of Brightcove Campaign, we worked with many demand generation marketers to ensure it fits seamlessly into their workflows and helps accelerate video marketing to reach their goals. We are confident Brightcove Campaign will help accelerate the success of video marketing campaigns for marketers around the world.”
Key features of Brightcove Campaign include:
- Customized, easy-to-follow campaign advice and best practices
- Advanced analytics reporting, including industry benchmark comparisons
- One-click-to-publish capability across multiple marketing channels
- Social sharing capabilities
- Customized thumbnail codes for email distribution and video optimization
- Out of the box marketing automation integration with Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot, and Salesforce
- Google Chrome extension for easy video analysis
- Google and Adobe Analytics integration
To learn more about Brightcove Campaign, click here.
Brightcove is the leading global provider of powerful cloud solutions for managing, delivering, and monetizing video experiences on every screen. A pioneering force in the world of online video since the company’s founding in 2004, Brightcove’s award-winning technology, unparalleled services, extensive partner ecosystem, and proven global scale have helped thousands of companies in over 70 countries achieve better business results with video.
- The Best Marketing Automation KPIs to Track in Your Next Project - August 28, 2020
- The 11 Best Marketing Automation Solutions for Salesforce - August 26, 2020
- Drift Announces New Focus Beyond Conversational Marketing - August 7, 2020